Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Am I Going Crazy??

Well, I think I am losing my mind!!!!
Last Monday I woke up early, got the kids ready and was off to take Kade to his 6 month check-up. Well, once we were in the car, I realized it wasn't until next Monday. So, yesterday, still woke up early; however, did not get kids ready and did not even think about his Dr's appointment until Kimmie told me she just got back from taking D.J.......What an idiot I am....so, I called the Dr and they got us in this morning...Kade was great with his shots and only cried for about 10 seconds total. He weights 15.7 pounds.....he's getting up there...2 pounds in 2 months. And his head is still huge...
Anyways, it is almost Christmas and I will be taking a little break which will be much needed, so I don't go completely crazy...other things happened that I am to embarrassed to put on here!!
And...on the bright side, I will be going to sunny San Diego in April for a conference...yes, I know it is still months away....but I am looking forward to it!!!!! And it's all paid for by work!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

I have done some crazy things myself. Most of the time, I feel like I have already lost my mind, but when I am prego... I wonder if my brain fell out of my head... It is not a good thing. There was one day that I locked myself out of my car three times in the same day...
Jill

Heidi said...

I'm happy to find your blog!! Yipee!! As for the craziness, it's just a side effect of motherhood!
Heidi

Boudrero said...

I KNOW I have lost my mind!! I really can't wait for you to tell me the other embarassing things that happened. You will tell me right??? Ok so DJ is officially obese. He weighed 21.5 lbs! Aughhhhh!!! Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Jen fear not. You are not loosing your mind, and you are not going crazy. YOU WERE BORN THAT WAY!!!