Friday, December 26, 2008

Snowed In

Well it finally snowed, ALOT. We loved it;h owever, Sierra did not have any snow clothes, so we took turns. It was so much fun. Tay loved going outside, but did not like the sled too much; we will work on that. It was fun to have Sierra stay with us over the weekend and we were not expecting so much snow. It was on a Monday and the high schools did not have school this day anyways, so I did not go to work and we ended up cancelling our groups that day so I did not really miss out on any work. It was crazy how much snow we got...and it was all powder, so much fun to jump into! I love the first snow storm, and any snow storm for that matter because it alway seems so peaceful after and when its snowing, especially at night. However, by about March 1, I am ready for no snow and nice spring weather!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: