Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend-We missed Shannon and the Bundys--Get well Danny....

This year we spend Thanksgiving in Soda at the Woods'. It was a fun-filled day. Brian brought all the kids little air guns to play with. They had a lot of fun and I am sure they are still finding little bullets all over the house :) I have been trying to upload a video of the Thanksgiving PLay, but the stupid blogger won't upload it. Annoying. Anyways, on Thanksgiving Day, Sierra, Kate, Jaycie, and Buddy put on their Thanksgiving Play that they had been working on. They put a lot of effort into this play. They had a narrator, jokes, musical numbers, rules, intermissions, indians, pilgrims, costumes, the whole works. The whole play lasted about 20 minutes. We thought they must've found it in a book or something, but they didn't, they worked long and hard on it themselves and did a great job. Hopefully the video will upload and then you can witness a little glimpse of their hard work.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Boudrero said...

Hey you had a play WITHOUT ME!!! Man...I missed out. I guess there is always next year. sounds like so much fun. I love the Woods family. It was good seeing you all for a few minutes. Kade and Tay are adorable.