We had our annual Woods Christmas Dinner/Gift Exchange at Jessica's house this year. It was great. We had some good food and were defintely starving at 6:00 pm when we finally got to eat after playing some major rock band. We thought we were eating at 4:00pm. The turkey I bought said, "Fresh, Never Frozen." And, the outside of it was not frozen, so we kept it in the fridge, well, that apparently was not enough to thaw it out, because it was frozen on the inside....those false advertisers!!!! Shantal, a co-worker and friend of ours got to come and hang out with us on Christmas Eve. It was great. We loved having her there with us. She is such a sweetheart!! We did miss Shannon, though, well, i guess she was kind of there. Jessica got her a webcam for Christmas and so she got to be there with us on the Computer screen. It was awesome!!

2 comments:
AWWWWW Jen! Thank you so much!!! I had so much FUN!!!! This seriously was the BEST Christmas Eve party I have EVER been to!!! Thank you for everything! I love you!!! And your sweet family!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Sounds like you guys had a blast. I love you little family picture.
Heidi
Post a Comment