Friday, December 26, 2008

Rock Band

Shantal came and brought Rock Band over and we had some fun!!! I am sure she thought we were crazy because we do not have much musical talent in the family, but it was sure fun to pretend we could sing, play the guitar and rock out on the drums. It was awesome!!
Thanks Shantal!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No musical talent??? Speak for yourself, if I had had enough time to really play, I probably would've blown you away by my musical talent! And what about Sierra's singing--if that's not talent I don't know what is! And Kate's guitar playing---AWESOME!
Jess

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

You crack me up!!!! I had so much fun and I must confess... you guys did sound pretty good!!! Just let me know when you wanna come and practice!!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Jen, How dare you say there is no musical talent in the Woods family. There is loads of talent! Unfortunaltly the problem lies in the member of the famil;y being ambitious enough to have taken their music lessons and taking some time to practice. I could gop on but I won't, and Im not going to mention any names Jen.