Friday, November 21, 2008

kids


Here are some pictures of Kade and taylor. Kade does not seem to enjoy real food yet. When we first fed Taylor, she ate the whole container of carrots in just a few minutes....well, Kade has yet to finish a whole contained and he's been eating out of it for 3 days. If I can figure out how to post a video, I will. It will show you how much he "likes" carrots. It is almost scary because he is gagging so bad!!! The pictures of Taylor in the camo 'capris' are actually her wearing Kade's 3-6 month pants.....yeah, they fit her and they were pretty darn cute!111
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I love watching kids eat food for the first time. It is hard not to laugh when they are gagging and can't keep it down.
I love your pictures of the Logan Temple. Sounds like a fun little trip.
Jill

Jones Family said...

I love that Taylor is wearing Kade's pants. She gets the hand-me-downs from him and not the other way around. Caiden really isn't into solids yet either and he is almost 7 months.