Sunday, November 30, 2008

You thought you had big eyes!!


I thought these pictures Rase took of Kade were hilarious. I sometimes don't think that his eyes are really that big like everybody says....but, now I am beginning to wonder......


Taylor and Sierra wearing masks from IKEA. If anyone asks what we did in SLC, you would think we would talk about going to the Temple and eating at Macaroni Grill...yummy....but, no, most of our trip was spend at IKEA. The easels were only 9.99 on Saturday.....and no, they didn't really fit in our car....Sierra was not too comfy on teh way home. That store is amazing, though, they have something of everything there. Even a place to watch your kids that is very secure...we should have sent Taylor there....a family restroom with a place to feed your baby (because you have to spend hours in that store), and a restaurant and the best cinamon rolls and meatballs ever!!!!!!!! So, maybe we are a little deprived here in Idaho, but that store was pretty fun and I admit, I liked it and we got some cool things. Brian is still wondering why we took the car and not the Xterra and trailer........
Posted by Picasa

No comments: