Well, this beautiful sister of mine continues to nag me about updating the blog...yes, I know I stink at it these days...heck, I don't know where my camera is half of the time and the other time (if there is time) I don't know where my mind is......so here you go Sierra...an updated blog post all about you!!!!!

She is growing up....oh, how sad.....cannot believe she is such a sassy teenager, but, she is!

Apparently, she loves fashion?? and shopping??? who knew?!?!?!?

I guess she loves her brother, too!

She is quite the monkey and likes to 'monkey around'...hahahah

She loves learning new things and she loves science, especially on days when she can make new friends, like the one above, I think she named this little guy Sharky.....

She would be lost without her dog. They like to pretend like it is super bright when they are in the basement just so they can where their cute sunglassed together...Rosco even has his own facebook page...he is such a cool dog!!

Yep, here is that cool dog again running in the snow, what a beautiful dog...oh wait, look to the side and there is Sierra, running into a metal ramp that was not a pretty day...we all learned a lesson and no longer sled on Sunday, Superbowl Sunday or not, own backyard or not...we are never doing that again....not as long as the ER is invovled :)

Oh my, she is alittle scary here! Way to cheer on the runners at the Soda "screamer" half marathon by dressing up as a character from the movie, Scream....so clever that sister of mine is!!!

Well, just who the heck knows what is going on here, but she sure is creative on those long, boring summer days!

And, look back to this picture, same sweatshirt as the scream character, totally different face...I cannot believe the sweet girl in the picture above has turned into the HOT, athletic, funny and fun to be around (most of time) girl from the first picure!! LOVE YOU SIERRA!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Dang!!! I Am HOT!!!;) I love how all those pictures are hot:) yes it's true I named him sharky! Science is so AWESOME:)
Hahaha! Sierra is a nerd! Just kidding. We love you Sierra!
thanks shannon...Um i ain't a sassy teenager!! :(
Post a Comment