Cody is 8 weeks in these next few picturse! He has began smiling and ever since he figured it out, he loves to do it all the time! Although he has a big head (a true Bunderson) and it looks like he has no neck...I still love his smiles and coos!
And, below are some pictures from Independence Day. I got these from Shannon, so there are not many, but more than I got! We stayed in Soda over the 4th of July weekend and blessed Cody there...pics to come as soon as I get them :) It was a nice getaway, we love it there! We did not go to Paris this year, which we missed, but we were just too tired as it was the last day of a very long weekend! We still saw most of our friends and family on the 3rd at the blessing and were so thankful to all the came!
Here is Sierra, Taylor and Forrest R Green!
My favorite picture of the soon to be married couple!!
My favorite picture of my favorite "Woods' nieces"!!! and their mother!









No comments:
Post a Comment