Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bug....gross!!!

Sometime last week, Bug decided to take off ... again. Well, when he came home I heard Tay say he was very dirty (I was feeding the baby). Then Sierra came in and said Bug was green and stinky. I said that is what happened last time he ran away, it was probably just grass stains due to him trying to get through fences or something. She said yeah that's probably it...UNTIL, I went into the kitchen where Bug was told to go to his kennel. Good thing!!! OH MY HECK....it SMELLED SOOOO BAD!!! I had Bug get out of his kennel and sure enough he was dirty! He was green everywhere...but not grass stain green...horse poop green!! I am pretty sure he had to have thought he was a pig for a second and thought rolling around in crap would cool him off. He knew he was in big trouble and we didn't want to go near him, so we used the mop (which still smelled like pine-sol) and soapy water and the pressure hose to wash him off. He did not enjoy it one bit, but at least he no longer looks and smells like a big pile of horse crap!








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jim Stoor said...

funny post here, I think you have lived too long in the city. Jim and Jill