Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving

As most of you know, we got hit with a ton of snow right before Thanksgiving!!! It was crazy!!! We LOVED it!!! I thought for sure that meant we were going to have soooo much snow for Christmas and we would have another white Christmas, since we didn't have much of one last year. Not so.....darn it!! After the snow came the cold front and then a warm front that brought alot of rain and melted all the snow.
We went to Soda for Thanksgiving this year. It was a small group, but we had a good time! Sierra wrote her annual Thanksgiving play with her and Kate and Jaycie participating in it and then they did a talent show after. It was very good!


Buddy's talent was drawing a turkey from his hand.
This picture below should not be in this post.......woops.

Jaycie and Sierra played the piano.

Kaden sang us a song...Taylor was suppose to sing us a song, but she chickened out.




Kate played the flute, I think I must've missed that pic...sorry! Halle was just good a being cute!

Here they are after the play and talen show...
Brian took kaden out on the 4-wheeler and they saw these bucks. Kaden loved looking at the deer...there were a ton out in my parents yard as well. So fun.


Brian took Sierra and Kate and Jaycie behind the 4-wheeler on the sled and drove up and down the street. It was freezing, I am not sure how they stood to be out in the cold that long, but I think they had fun. Brian is just like a little kid! :) Then, later that day, he and Taylor went sledding on the side of the house...he tried to put Bug (the dog) on the sled, too, but he didn't like it so much!



No comments: