Saturday, December 18, 2010
Annual Temple Trip
This past weekend we went to Salt lake for an overnightstay to go see the lights at Temple Square and a little getaway. We took Sierra with us and had a good time as usual. We did the same ol' things we always do when we head that way and went to IKEA and In-n-Out Burger. Mmmmm....as much as I don't like fast food, I LOVE that place!!! We were all a little bit tired, too. Here are some pics from the trip.







Taylor, Sierra, Kaden, and Brian went in the pool at the hotel...of course, what is the funnest thing about hotels...the pool!!! However, they only went to the pool once and did not stay in it for very long because the water was freezing!!! Darn!!! The hotel didn't even have free breakfast...what kind of hotel is that?? Not a very good one when your the cheap Bundersons :) We stayed in the Hampton since Brian earned a bunch of free stays and had one left from all the traveling he did a year ago with work. So, I guess we can't complain too much!! All in all it was a nice, quick trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am dying at kade's head...o man buddy always looked like that as a kid. ha ha.... I would love to see Sierra play basketball. she looks so intense in the pics. Taylor you are the cutest little 4 year old I know. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment