Saturday, December 18, 2010

Halloween...or the night before around these parts.

Halloween was on Sunday this year. I took Taylor to my sister Jessica's on Saturday night and we went to a trunk-or-treat with her church. Taylor was very excited about getting dressed up again for trick-or-treating. She had been practicing with Brian for a few weeks leading up to this point. He would run from bedroom to bedroom and she would knock on the doors saying "trick-or-treat". Although she is super cute, you may be wondering why there are no pictures of Kaden......well, he did not want to get dressed up or go trick-or-treating and I was not going to fight with him, so he stayed home with Brian. We had a good time, but I think Taylor was pretty exhausted from the Halloween Party we had the night before and she had some cousins stay the night, so she didn't get much sleep. She was suppose to be a butterfly, but it ended up looking more like a wild fairy!!! She said she wanted her hair crazy (which isn't hard with her hair!) so we braided part of it, curled it, and put some 'pretties' in it, too!





She loves going to Buddy's house and playing with him and the girls.

Now that is scary!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the kids...Kate was Annabeth from Percy Jackson...so forgot to put her hat on, but her shirt says Camp Half-blood...personally, I thought it was kind of cheating for a costume :)


No comments: