Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sierra Cross country meet

Too many pictures to list separately ... sorry. Sierra had a meet at Highland High School today. She did great...could've sprinted a little faster at the end though......just saying.......
Taylor and Kaden had fun going and watching her. Kade kept falling...too many layers; hard to keep balance.
It was a little chilly; however, at least it wasn't snowing like it has in the past few years at this particular race!
I took Sierra, Taylor and Kade to the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs yesterday. usually I refuse going to a 3-D movie because they are so expensive anyways and then you have to pay extra because its 3-D, so I guess Carol owes me some $$$$$$$$. However, I wasn't sure what to think about the movie before we went, but after we got there and watched....it was really good! It was funny and the 3-D was good, too.
So, all in all, an OK investment, I guess. Much better than Monsters vs Aliens!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: