Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party

WARNING:
This post and the next include about 40 pictures...sorry, Brian is out of town and needs to see what we are up to......

Here is a picture of a real spider that was on our wall---just above where kids were sleeping a few weeks before the party...didn't see any spiders that night...
Taylor and I making our disastrous witch cupcakes that did NOT turn out; I often wonder why I even bother...pictures later....

Taylor...she's just cute!

Rase was FACEBOOK for halloween...ha ha.

Taylor was Tinkerbell.
jaycie was a vampire.
Kade was a monkey.
Kate was the Grim Reaper (I think) But, if I had to pick favorite costumes, I would've picked hers and Allies--Jaycie and Peyton were close follow-ups...she even made her own stick!

Buddy was a Transformer.

Sierra copied me and was an 80's girl.

I was a little disappointed in my costume, I wanted to get some accessories and a brighter shirt/sweatshirt, but oh well...it was fun to poof up the hair...I LOVE big hair!

Group picture with Woods' side....this was before Bunderson's arrived...and then it got so crazy we didn't even get a group picture with everyone...I am not too happy about that, oh well.

These are my disastrous cupcakes...none of them got eaten because they looked so Dang GROSS!!! I made some buttercream frosting which looked allright until I put in the food coloring and then it turned all chunky and cottage cheese like--gros, then it was oozing something--as seen in picture! It called for chocolate cones, we couldn't find any on this end of town, so we dipped them in chocolate, hoping they would set up, but never did...what a fun, gross mess....I try and be domesticated and it doesn't usually get me very far......


Nate was a football player.

Jack-transformer.

Jordyn a vampire.

Petyon...creepy guy?


Allie was a rockstar fairy...she was pretty stinkin' cute!


Kimmie was a tourist...my question is what in the heck was Captain Danny doing with this hat and shirt in his closet....I am a little worried.

The MUMMY WRAP game.


I am a little embarrassed to be putting this picture on....put Halloween is a SCARY holiday, right?!?!?!

DONUT GAME


6 comments:

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

I think you look FREAKEN HOT!!! ;) And I would have eaten all of the cupcakes by myself... did you happen to save em? if you did then I am coming to get em!!

Anonymous said...

YES, Halloween is a SCARY holiday!!!!!!!!

ZOX said...

ALIEN EYES!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY SCARY HOLIDAY

sierra woods said...

I think I did dang good at the donut contest! Andi thought your idea was pretty good and i lookedpretty good!

Jones Family said...

Don't you just love Halloween! :)

cottle fam said...

looks like tons of fun! you are so good at keeping up on the blog stuff - impressive