Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Camera Pictures

So, this past week, Brian has been gone to Colorado for work. I was a little worried how I would do with the kids by myself for a whole week...well, I did it and it wasn't too bad at all. The week went by really fast and the kids were for the most part...GREAT! We had a lot more mommy/kid time and it was good for us. Below are just a few of the pictures taken from my camera that we sent to Daddy while he was gone....they are taken from the camera so not the best quality.
The pictures of Tay in purple were actually taken yesterday because she was just so darn cute!
The week went well because Brian was in a place where we could send him pictures, he even sent some of himself (note: not all pictures are appropriate for blog :) Just Kidding! ) And, he had cell phone service so we were able to talk to him every day. So, it wasn't really like he was gone.





My Favorite!





Kade eating his sausage fettucine. Yummy! Thanks for the recipe Adrianne. The family loved it! Brian even got some leftovers when he got back into town.

Me and Tay posing with our silly putty. Love that stuff!


This is Taylor last Friday after she had her pictures taken by Adrianne. She came home and changed into this! Glad she doesn't dress herself everyday!

Cute kids and messy room! The house was spotless on Sunday! I was hoping it would last all week, I think it only lasted until Sunday night!


Kade and Taylor all bundled up at Sierra's cross country meet! She has another one last Wednesday in Preston that we went to! Well, we got there right after she ran through the finish line, but they say she did really good! Way to GO! Sorry we missed it! Love ya!
So, Sunday night I started to not feel so well....terrible stomache ache...no need to go into more details than that! It continued into yesterday and I even stayed home from work. Brian decided it was time for him to go hunting and I let him go since I was home sick anyways! WOW! Another week without Brian, shouldn't be too bad right...>WRONG! I think it will be a lot harder since we won't have signal to talk back and forth to each other! I even watched the Broncos game (two weeks in a row) becuase he wasn't here to watch it! The kids were so onry yesterday. I was about to have a nervous break down! Taylor thought it would be fun to write all over the couch and walls with some orange marker she found. However, she did smell especially clean.....she got the 409 spray bottle down and sprayed it all over herself and hair....apparently she got the cleaning bottle confused with our small little green water bottle for hair! Well, she smelled good at least! Kade was into everything and wanted to eat non-stop. Oh....there was so much more, but I cannot remember.
They are pretty cute though! Three is my official favorite age! Taylor is hilarioius with what she does and says! Love the kids; hope I survive. Oh yeah, then in another week and a half, Brian will be leaving again for 4 days to Denver to a football game....(I am sure my dad will tell me to quit complaining when he reads this post)








1 comment:

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

Jenn!!! I love and admire you soooo much!!! If you ever need help with your little ones just let me know!!! Al and I would love to help you!!!