Brian was captain of the Convergys Relay for Life team. He did a great job. He set up numerous fund raisers the past couple months and raised a couple thousand dollars!--a lot more than in previous years...way to go. He worked hard on this and his hard work paid off. He spent this past weekend overnight at the Relay walking around the track all night. He put a lot of time into this and we are very proud of him!
This is the scene from Relay for Life...pretty cool cloud that Brian was able to capture a picture of. It was definitely a good cause they were supporting!
Taylor with her cousins Jack, Jordyn, and Peyton after a day of boating and fishing. I love the background of these pictures!! Kim was able to come up and stay a week after the 4th and I wish we could've seen more of them...hopefully they will move to Idaho SOON!!! I cannot wait! I also cannot believe this picture of Peyton...he looks like he's grown so much, I didn't even get to see him--they played so hard, he was sleeping for the few hours that I was able to spend in I.F.
I was able to go to Youth Conference with our ward this past weekend as a leader even though I am no longer in Young Women's. It was a great time and I am so glad and thankful that I went! We stayed in Driggs, Id and went and played in Palisades, went Rock Climbing/Repelling, and to the Bar-J wranglers in Jackson--which was great! I remember watching the Bar-J every year at the fair and thinking they were so cute...well the brothers are still in the band and still as cute and funny as ever! We had some good experiences at Conference and I am relieved and sad to be done with Young Womens at the same time.
Taylor and Kade were able to stay in Idaho Falls and I am sure they loved it too!

No comments:
Post a Comment