Monday, July 27, 2009

And, we're off......

Cute Tay Tay
Sierra and I....we are about to go to the Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay.

Shannon....we were all feeling a little goofy at this point!

Lion Fish....I thought this was one of the coolest looking fish in the aquarium...to bad not everyone agreed with me...

Starfish...

Sea Turtle...yes, these were pretty cool too!! Although they were very sneaky and hard to find. We were able to find a spot at the end where he would come around a few times, this was the best picture I could get.
This shark was awesome. I guess it is a saw shark?? I have no idea, but he would swim up over our heads and this is what his face looks like...I love the look of its lips. Mmmm.

Weird??
Yes! They both are a little weird!
This photo is courtesy of Sierra.! Here comes Jenny!

No comments: