Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brian competed in his first 5K ever......YAY. He did a great job. He finished with a time of 28 minutes which we thought was pretty darn good for his first 3 mile run ever. He was pretty proud of himself as well. I was not expecting him to come in quite as early as he did, I guess the other racers were good motivation for him to just "keep on keepin' on.!"

Here is Jessica.......I thought for sure she would kick Brian's butt......I guess she had a few extra pounds to carry around with her that might have slowed her down :) She did great too and I was very impressed that she ran.....
And, finally, Sierra......woot woot......she did great too. I think she was slowed down a little by a big blister on her foot, but she did pretty darn good as well, less than a minute behind Brian...way to go Sierra. Maybe I will run next year...........I thought about walking with the kids in the run, but we pulled out the jogger and the tire was flat.....No, I didn't plan it, but it was funner to watch!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what...now I'm just a big "fatty"!! I thought I ran pretty good for almost 5 mos pregnant!!
Jess :)

(And next year I'm kicking Brian's butt, so if he wants to keep practicing that would be good!)

Bunderson Family said...

No not a fatty, just didn't know if you wanted me to post on here that you were prego......like I said, I was amazed you ran..I was a great spectator though!