Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well, we did it. We cut off all of Kade's cute, somewhat curly locks........It was getting a little too long; however, I LIKED his shaggy look....I (Jen) am not a fan of the buzz cut. I do NOT like it. Oh well, it will grow back. Jessica made fun of me once saying I was one of those sappy mom's who was never going to cut their boys' hair because it was too sad. Well, it was my idea to cut it, but when I saw the first bit of hair fall to the ground...yes, I was sad!! There was a ton, ton of hair!!! He is still a cute little guy, but, definitley different to look at him!!!
I got comments that he looks so much older, like a little toddler now, but, I think he just looks misporportioned...his head looks so much bigger now!!! I think he looks younger. I am sure I just need to get use t it. By the way, this picture was taken with my phone, so not such great quality!
He did pretty well through most of the cut, but got impatient and a little freaked out towards the end!!

Man, I don't know if it is the rain or what, but I am going CRAZY!!! I cannot handle my kids or my job or the weather or anything. Summer is being rained away and I am sick of it!!! My kids never stop moving and talking and I love them dearly, but seriously. We just left after sacrament today because I thought i was going to have a nervous breakdown. They weren't too bad, just over and over and over--it was really wearing on me. Plus, I was on call for work and I was so happy when at 4:00 yesterday afternoon I had not been called once--miracle. Well, right when I shut my eyes to go to sleep at 10:30 the phone rang---ARGH!! And again today, I had to go in to work to deal with a client--annoying!!! Oh well.....this too shall pass.....right?!?!
Okay look at this picture (above) and look at the picture in the post below...same kid???? Let us know......I wouldn't believe it if I didn't know it!!!!!

7 comments:

Shae said...

Isn't it amazing what a new haircut does for their look? I was sad the first time I cut Micah's hair when he was little...mainly because he was only 10 months old, and I didn't want to cut it until he was at least 1. Yeah, he definitely looks different in the two pictures!

Taylor Family said...

Cute! I thought there was something different :) I think he looks very handsome!

sierra jade woods said...

he looks the same and I loved the shag too!
But he's still cute!

Heidi said...

This too will pass... Eventually!!

Boudrero said...

okay so I love it!! I think he looks adorable either way, but I like the buzz.

zox said...

Well, he dosen't look that bad, but I am more comfortable with the shaggy look as you well know.
PS- whats with all the whining!? Put it in your journal. I felt like going straight to the store and picking you up some cheese to go with it! Boo-Waa, count your blessings.

Jones Family said...

You are one brave woman. His little locks were cute! He is still a handsome Bunderson!