Friday, June 05, 2009

OVERLOADED Family Pictures

So, there are about a million and one pictures on this post...mainly for those that don't see us very often.....This was not a very fun experience!!! Everyday, Taylor is begging to have her picture taken......until this day. She would not smile, at all.......it was ridiculous. Every time she would look at the camera, brother would look away and vice versa!!! Oh my, I just wanted a decent family picture since we have never had one.........Seriously!!!

Let us know what you think, their are some silly ones, but also a few, (very few) potential printable pictures.......
























I think this one for sure!!!!!




I think she was a little tired of picture taking, what do you think?
























4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Isn't that totally how it goes- when you WANT to take pictures it never works out! You guys all look great though! Where did you take those? I like the setting a lot!

Bailee said...

O They are all so cute...you have the cutest family EVER! I think the one with tayler leaning on her Elbow is really cute...Ms. SASSY! :) But the one where Kayden looks really scared going down the slide is cute too...I can see what you say when they were a little un cooperative though. :)

Heidi said...

Those are great pictures!! What a cute family.

Boudrero said...

I love em. I want a family one. Kade is so stinkin cute. I love Taylor in all of them.