This is Kade after he touched it and tried a little....not quite as excited. He did not seem to like the way it felt or tasted. I admit it was a little GROSS! Taylor said at the store that we should get him Cherry chip cake, I told her NO because I wanted to chocolate because I wanted some more fun pictures of Kade like we got of her...the messier the better on their first birthday right?!?!?
Well, this is what we ended up doing...Brian actually; he got the cake and frosting and rubbed it all over brother's face to make it looked like he enjoyed it...but it is pretty obvious this was staged for pictures!
We told Taylor to give brother a kiss for his birthday...she didn't want anything to do with that idea, she kept saying, "No, I not give him a kiss, he messy!"
Here he is in the bathtub. I bought some soap that foams...seems like shave gel to me, but it was cheap at Bath & Body and I thought it would be fun for the kids. They liked it, but a little goes a long way....the tub was soapy!!!
Here they are playing with his toys. He got an animal magnet set. They both loved it. Taylor kept getting confused all day. When we would say it was brother's birthday she kept saying, Taylor's birthday. She wanted her own special cake and presents, too. In a few weeks, she will get her wish....she will be 3 on the 24th.
No comments:
Post a Comment