No picture with this one...sorry. I am getting ready to go to San Diego, so I kept the kids with me this morning. Well, Taylor was jumping all over the furniture so I told her "quit", she kept doing it, I said "quit" again. She looking at me and said, "You quit, mommy." So, I was a little annoyed, pulled her off the couch and said, "Taylor, don't yell at mommy and don't tell me what to do...sit here for a minute." Well, a few minutes later, she was climbing on the handle of the recliner. "Taylor, get down." She says, with a stern look in her eyes, "MOMMY, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" OOOOHHH, I again was getting a little angry with her for talking to me like that, but then I started laughing because it was pretty funny. She is a little sassy girl. Most of the time she is a cute little darling and we just love listening to her and she is talking in full sentences and telling stories all the time. She is pretty smart....however....at other times, what a SASSY little girl who needs her mouth washed out with soap....at 2!!
Well, better go pack!
3 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! I can totally see Addie doing that. The sassiness of girls! Have a sweet time in San Diego if I don't see you before then!
I am laughing so hard. That is so funny!! I love her...I hope everything is going okay in San Diego.
Hahaha..Sounds like my girls!! When Jordyn was 3 she told me I was ruining her life! I'm afraid it only gets worse. Girls are SO SASSY!!! Well I hope you have a good time in San Diego! Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment