Easter weekend was bittersweet for us. I love Easter. It is a great holiday because it has such a great meaning. It is usually a beautiful weekend, too. However, this year, we spent the Saturday before Easter at our Grandpa Taylor's funeral in Paris, Idaho. Again, bittersweet. It was so sad to have him gone; however, he had cancer and was in a lot pain, so it was also a blessing. He is in such a happier, better place now. The funeral was very good, too. His kids did a great job speaking!!! The grandkids were also very good and very well-behaved. It was good to get to see everyone and remember what we all loved about Grandpa Taylor. He was a great man who worked hard and never had a problem telling any of us that he loved us!!! He will be greatly missed, but I know we will see him again!! Love you Great Papa.

2 comments:
Lots of great pictures. I am so sorry that your grandpa Taylor passed away, but I know what you mean about being a good thing. I don't like to see anyone in pain or suffering. And he is in a better place. I love your family picture, you all look great.
Jill
You have such a sweet family- and a sweet testimony.
Post a Comment