
These are some funny pictures of Taylor...Shannon bought Kade a Hurley shirt and decided she couldn't send it without getting Taylor something, so being the wonderful sister that she is, she bought her this Spongebob Shirt...oh my....it is a 4t, Taylor is a 2t, but she didn't care, she wanted to wear this thing all day every day....the idea behind the larger shirt was for it to be pajamas (I'm hoping) and not to be worn in public, I'm afraid that might not work with this girl, she is obsessed with Spongebob Squarepants....I personally do not like the show. This morning I was trying to get ready for work and told Brian to get Taylor up and help me get her ready. So, he told her Spongebob was on, sure enough she jumped right out of bed....then, instead of getting ready, they were both enthralled with the T.V. Brian says, Sorry, I haven't seen this one before......come on........
Here she is in the famous shirt, pink sweats that are suppose to be capris, my sunday shoes, her had and gloves.
Here are some pics of the little guy...sick....how sad!!!!! He is usually a ball full of energy and smiles, and when he wasn't puking, this is what he was doing. It was not fun at all, we got some smiles out of him this morning, so I am hoping we are on the upside!.

So, this past weekend, starting on Friday and ending yesterday (hopefully), Kaden had been sick with a stomache flu...he had been puking and had diareah (spelling) and was just not himself. It was a very sad weekend. We kept thinking that he seemed to be doing better and would give him a little formula, and he would puke it right up. It did about a million loads of laundry over the weekend due to having to wash blankets, and sheets, and clothes that were loaded with PUKE!!! YUCK!!! But, he was miserable, and it was no fun at all. Taylor on the other hand was full of life and engergy all weekend, it kind of wasn't fair for her because she wanted to play and we were trying to take care of brother....
4 comments:
Hey girl! I wondered where you guys were on Sunday. I'm sorry Kaden was sick- I hope he's getting better!
I think Taylor looks good in her 'spongebob' shirt!!!!! I think you should let her wear it and your church shoes whenever she wants! Not letting her will may her rebel against you guys--give her some room to be herself!
MOM
oh man...poor little guy. I felt so bad for him. I love the spongebob story. Taylor looks awesome in her outfit.
Is that what happened with Jenny?? Just letting her be herself??
Post a Comment