Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Early/Late Present


So, we got the kids this tent/tunnel/TeePee thing for Christmas. We then thought they were spoiled enough and were going to save it for their birthdays in June. However, since it has been nice outside and they are playing so well together, we thought we would give it to them early....I guess an Easter present since I don't give Easter presents anyways (I know I am not very nice!!) So, Brian set the thing up today and Kade and Tay Tay went wild!!! They love it. They have been playing in it and laughing and screaming for a while now, so, I guess it was a good investment. It can be used indoors and outdoors, so I am sure they will have lots of fun with it!!!



Another picture of Kade's huge eyes......don't mind his messy face. He just got done eating a hamburger and cheetos....pretty sure he eats more than Taylor! And, the tent made his hair go a little crazy!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those pics are so cute! :) They made me giggle... :) Cute kids! :)

Jones Family said...

The eating must be a boy thing because Caiden will eat adult size portions sometimes!

Boudrero said...

hey...that thing looks cool. I love kade's hair. Don't let buddy cut it.

SIepert family said...

Gosh your kids are so dang cute! I haven't seen them in forever...and they are both growing up!