Taylor started her new daycare this week. I admit I was a little nervous about it, but she has been 2 days so far and seems to really enjoy it. She went in good and came home happy....she has been happy all night the past 2 days, too, so they must be doing something right. Kade will start going with her next week...they will go just 3 days a week....I am so sad to leave Kade, but, I went to work after just 4 weeks with Tay, so I am sure I can handle it.
4 comments:
OH that is so cute! They look just a like! How sweet. I'm happy Tay likes her daycare. Good luck on going back to work! Talk to you guys later!
That is my favorite way to see my kids, too! Their faces are so identical! That's too cute. If you took away Tay's hair...you wouldn't know who's who! :)
They look identical. Crazy!! I hope work is going well.
Maybe they're sleeping because Brian isn't as much fun as you are. (Just kidding). I too was surprised how much they look alike in that picture. Love you guys. Give them a hug from me.
Post a Comment