Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Kade's Blessing

Kade was blessed by his wonderful father on Sunday, Aug. 3rd. It was a very good blessing and a special day. I love my family so much and am so grateful for a wonderful husband who is able to use his priesthood and bless our children. Kade was so cute and was quiet throughout the whole thing. Thanks to all the friends and family whp supported us!!!




3 comments:

Jones Family said...

I am glad Kaden was quite during his blessing. Our little one was due for a nap and was a little vocal during the whole thing. Luckily Billy didn't get stressed and was able to deliver the blessing beautifully! :)

Our Family said...

Your kids look so much alike. The picture with them sleeping by each other is so sweet! I have to agree that I like my children the most when they are sleeping also.... they are so peaceful and quiet! They look like angels, and then they wake up and start running a hundred miles an hour.... makes me sleepy....
I love the blessing outfit and Tys dress.
I love the pictures from Bear Lake, and have always remember Brian talking about his bear lake trips. I always pictured it with a bunch of Bears or in the shape of a Bear... but it is such a nice place after all, and they have great raspberry shakes!
Jill

Trevor and Amy said...

Cute Pictures! I miss the good ol' days that we had with fireworks! Your family is sooo cute!