Friday, April 09, 2010

Where's all the pics?

We remembered to take the camera with us when we went places or to go do something, but we missed some of the best times to take pictures...although we did get the couple ones below. Taylor was a little fish the entire time, as was Sierra and Brian, I got to chase Kaden around from pool to pool. They were in the pool constantly despite the cold, windy weather. And, I didn't get a single picture of it. Taylor was able to swim around the whole pool by herself with her lifejacket on and it was really fun to watch her get better and more brave. She will really do great at swimming lessons this summer!
Xander, Jared's little boy, was so cute!! He is getting so big and it was so fun to watch all the little faces he is making and sticking his toungue out. Taylor adores little babies and especially loved Xander!
You'll notice Nate in the picture. I think Sierra was bored with everything we did until Nate got there. On Friday, I don't think we even saw those two. Peyton and Jack were playing with their friends from when they lived in St. George, so Nate and Sierra ate breakfast, went swimming, went and played basketball, came and ate lunch, went swimming again until dinner, and then they went and played some more basketball for the Boudrero vs. Bunderson basketball game. Thanks to Nate and Sierra, the Bunderson's won, with the help of Danny and Brian.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: