Friday, April 09, 2010

Temple

Taylor had to go to the temple. I don't blame her though. She is such a good girl and gets excited whenever she sees any temple. However, the St. George temple is amazing! It is so white and just stands out, it seems that everything else in the city is shaded to match the red and tan sand and stone in the area, but the white Temple is just so bright and beautiful!
Me and Sierra decided to do a little posing...it was Brian's idea to take the picture, Sierra's idea to pose like this! I chose not to post the other picture of us because yes, she is taller than me and I don't liek to admit it.

Taylor really wanted to have her picture taken on the stairs of the temple. They were pretty steep and looked a little slippery, but they all made it up there. She is up there posing, as usual...well, except when we wanted to get any pictures of the 4 of us...she usually did not look at the camera for those ones!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: