Sunday, March 15, 2009

The ONE DAY ROAD TRIP! (Shopping Trip)

Taylor posing for the camera as always! We took a little road trip to Utah on Friday. It was quick, but we got a lot of stuff, for not a lot of money!! We went down to Draper to IKEA (Brian's favorite store). Why we drove all that way, just for a few items, no one knows. But it was an adventure and we had fun!!!
Taylor loved looking at all the different beds and wanted to take 'nap naps' in all the fun ones. In this bed, she even kicked her shoes off onto the floor and climbed right in. She was pretty funny! Kaden was great during the trip, too. He never even cried, and I know he was not having too much fun being packed all around!






Sierra came along with us. We tend to take her with us wherever we go. She had been planning on staying with us this weekend for a few weeks, now. It was me and Brian's 4th anniversary. Sierra came up and watched the kids for us on Thursday so we could go eat dinner. We just went to Ruby Tuesday's here in town, but it was delicious. We then went back and got the kids and went to Cold Stone for some yummy ice cream! Sierra is always such a great help when she comes down, but I am sure she was ready to go home to some peace and quiet after 4 days with Taylor. Taylor absolutely loves Sierra and was constantly by her side talking to her and wanting to play and even fighting as if they were twins!!! All in all , they were pretty good! Taylor calls Sierra 'Fara'. So, we often call her that, too. I am sure it drives her nuts, but kind of cute, too. Taylor was pretty sad when she got home from dropping Fara off (she fell asleep on the way). She woke up from her nap and was looking for Fara. We had to tell her she went back to Grandma and Papa's house. She was okay after that!






3 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun. I love Kades cheesy smile! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love it when you have new pictures! Kaden and Tay are so cute! I must say that Sierra's a cutie too!!!! Love you guys. MOM

Brad and Rachael Huntsman said...

How fun, I love Ikea also. I could spend all day in there. Cute kids!