Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pictures

Alot of people blog about the exciting things that are going on in their lives and are good writers and make their blogs interesting and intriguing to look at. Well, we are not that exciting, but we do like to show off the pictures of our kids. We love our family and miss that ones that are far away, so these pictures are for them!!

Here is Kate. She is jumping over the car seat and we tried to get an action photo. This is the best we got.


So, Kade got a new shirt and sweater for church. I thought he looked pretty darn good, so I had to take a few pictures. He is such a good boy!! He is definitely loud, always talking and making noise and moving around. He has to be watched so close because if he is anywhere that he could move and hurt himself, he will. Or, if one of us leaves him in his seat unbuckled, you can bet he will probably fall and get a goosebump the size of a golfball---it was not the mom this time!!! And, that was not a good day!



Here is Tay posing with Kade. She had to get into the picture. While Kade looked good today, she was looking like our little orphan child. Outfit....cute, hair....not so cute. This girl has got some hair issues anyways, and when we are really late to church, not a good combonation. I am so glad we have 9 am church now instead of 1 pm, but it is taking some getting use to!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Genessa said...

I love all the pictures. They are great. I don't think your posts are boring either, they are actually quit interesting.
I would have to agree that Kade looked adorable on Sunday.

Taylor Family said...

Kade looks like a stud and so grown up!

az#2 said...

Hey there - finally got around to checking this out. Sorry I bugged you this week while you were sick! Hope you get to feeling better soon. :)

AZ

Jeff Tingey said...

Holy cow Kade is a handsome little guy. I can't believe how much he has grown up...he is getting so big. Keep up the great blogging. I wish I could be better at updating our blog. Send me your phone number and address at coachting@yahoo.com