Friday, January 02, 2009

Cousins

The kids playing a classic game of "Don't break the Ice." I loved this game when I was little. They seemed to enjoy it, too!
Can you believe these two are only 7 days apart?? That's right 7 days. Kade is quite a bit smaller that D.J. But they sure seemed to have fun together. D.J. is already crawling all around the place. Kade is not quite there yet, but always wants to be moving and jumping around. Kade got his first two teeth this weekend. Thanks Wendy for giving us a the special remedy to calm him and his gums down!! It was a miracle cure!! I didn't even know he was getting teeth until the day before the first one popped through. Taylor didn't get teeth until right before her 1st birthday; so, I really wasn't expecting Kade to get teeth before his 7th month. He was pretty good though.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Boudrero said...

oh my...there is my BIG baby. Those are the cutest pictures. they are going to love looking at those when they are older. Kade is a stud!!

Anonymous said...

Your kid has SCARY eyes!

Shannon