Here is a sample of pictures from New Years Eve 2008. We went back to Idaho Falls to celebrate. We were not feeling too well and I really wanted to celebrate the New Year with the Yankee's back east and go to bed at 10:00 am; however, amazlingly enough, though Brian and I and Taylor all stayed up until 12:30 am. That was a miracle. I have not stayed up that late in years!!! Lame, I know, but it was quite hard. We went a played a few games of bowling. I didn't do so hot, but still fun. Then we came back home, snacked and played a LOT of games of Apples to Apples, and half a game of Phase 10. We didn't finish because we were all too tired and since it was after midnight, we were okay with being done!!!! All in all it was a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment