This is what we have been dealing with this weekend. Tay started coughing on Friday and it has progressed to sneezing, snotty, constantly runny nose, and whining. Oh, how we hate whining--usually when Tay is not feeling well she will just cuddle and sleep longer than usual, doesn't really act sick. Well, she still never sits still, but has been so whiny and gets frustrated so easily. I hope it passes soon.
Brian has been working 50-60 hours this past few weeks as he is acting as manager and starting a new project at work. He has also been onery and stressed out, but he is working hard and is dedicated to what he is doing.
I have been subpoenaed to a court case in the middle of nowhere NV on a client that I had over a year ago. This was suppose to happen last Nov. and got pushed back to this first week of March. I kept hoping it would get settled out of court, but it has not. I am not excited about this, but will probably be able to testify over the phone on what happened, which will be better. I will have to be available whenever they call--and they do not know when it will be--so, I guess I will have a few days of working at home!!
We just have spring fever here and cannot wait for it to get warm outside!!
5 comments:
oh...that's sad. Poor little girl, and hard on the parents too. I hate when my kids whine. Miss you guys!!
Oh thats sad...she's so cute. Thanks for having Jordyn over the other day. She had so much fun and cant stop talking about Tay!
So i did it! Yep, that's right... Updated! Thank you for all that you do! Your a sweetheart! Take care of Tay Tay and yourself... See ya soon!
hey, tay is cute. I'm a peer tutor for sierra at her school and i'm looking at your blog on the comp. haha.
Woody we need to get together. Is your day off still on Tuesday? Tay is looking pretty dang cute in all those pics. I love the sad face. She could get anything she wanted in life...all she has to do is pull that face.
Post a Comment