Saturday, March 22, 2008

Three Job Offers!!

Brian has been waiting to hear about the Training Manager position at his current job. He has been so stressed because he was the most qualified, but worried that other things might get in the way. Well, he heard last Tuesday that he would get the job offer, but had to wait to say anything until he heard it officially. Then, on Wednesday he got a call from the UP offering him a job as well as from Wells Fargo. He decided to stay with his current job and accept the Manager job there because it was the job that would give him the most experience within his degree. It is probably the job with the least pay :(, but the best benefits with giving him more experience so he can get better jobs within his field. YAY!! It was a big ego booster to get three job offers within one week since he has been looking for a better job since he graduated. We are excited for him, but not excited for the stress that I am sure is to come with a new position. We are taking next week off to go to St. George--warm, fun, and family!! YAY!!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Ok, Brian are you smart??? Just teasing. Congrats! That is such great news!
Jill

Emily said...

Congrats Brian! Great news that everything worked out - not surprised you got three job offers. YOu were always so popular :))
Jed & Emily

Emily said...

Brian, What's up buddy? It sounds like you are a wanted man in the work field, Congrats! It's been fun to read your blog and see the life of Bunder-pile! You have quite the little family, you guys look great. It is amazing how having a little girl turns you into being a "softy" huh?! I wouldn't trade it though. It sounds like you guys are staying busy with life and everything sounds good. I especially like the Broncos pics. I almost went to the Bears/Broncos game this last fall, however, it was a blizzard the day of the game, so I wimped out. Anyways, I'm really jealous. I'll have to give you a call or email one of these days to get caught up, but I'm glad to see everything going so good for ya buddy! Take care,
Jed