Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Anniversary

Well, today is Brian and my anniversary!! WOW!! We made it three years :) Who would have thought it can be done!! I got back to work from lunch today to find flowers on my desk!! This is probably about the third time that this has happened since I have known Brian, so it made my day!! They are not the usual roses, either, but gerber daisies and a bunch of other spring flowers, so--soooo much prettier than roses!! I felt pretty special--all I did was send him an email saying I love you! He is a good guy, though, and Taylor and I are lucky to have him in our lives!!

Brian also got a Nintendo WII this past week. It is so fun. We have just been playing the sports game that came with it, but, man, after boxing for just a few minutes I was sore. Pretty pathetic, I know. However, my fitness age was much better than Brian's. :) He says he was boxing for 45 mintues before that so that is why--good excuse--I am pregnant!!

I have thought about posting a prego picture on here, but have decided not to, because I do not want to have to respond to people's comments wondering if my due date is correct or if I am sure that I not having twins!! My belly is poking out pretty far these days! Twenty-nine weeks, though. I go to the doctor next Monday and every other week after that. It helps it go by faster with the doctor appoinments, but they are so boring. Wait forever, get weighed, take blood pressure, wait forever some more, listen to the heart beat (good), measure belly, schedule another appt. I guess it keeps reminding me that the baby is seeming to do well so far!

Now, I have been wanting to post a few things that I have been up to lately. American Idol anyone?? Brian is usually the one that posts pictures and then I get to go back through and comment about what they are--well, I have a few pictures to post of my own.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Brian,
This is Emily (Foster) Erickson. I just wanted to say that we got your message on our blog & Jed spent the next while looking through all your pictures on your blog & laughing (not at you guys - but I'm sure you remember Jed can't do much without laughing.) Anyways, you probably noticed that we keep our blog private (since there are so many people that want to stalk us :) but Jed keeps telling me to find out your email address so we can add you to people allowed to view our blog...don't you feel cool! I kept forgetting so sorry but drop us a note at jedemily@comcast.net & then I can send you the link & we can keep in better touch with you. By the way, you look great & you have such a cute family. Your little girl looks adorable - aren't they fun! Hope to hear from you soon.

Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jones Family said...

Hey Jen! I am with you about the boring doctors appts. I get so excited about them but they just take some measurements and then I am in and out. But I guess that means that everything is okay and that the baby is healthy so we shouldn't complain. My favorite part is hearing the heart beat. It's my reassurance that he is okay. Have you guys decided on Kaden Rase?