Here is a deer that was walking around with about 3 other deer in the middle of Paris, Idaho. We spotted this when we were driving to Grandma Taylor's to pay her a visit.
Kaden in his car seat on the way to Logan, UT.
Kaden and his daddy at Fredrico's. The week of President's Day, we just took a little drive to Logan, UT. We had nothing planned, but to eat at our favorite little pizza joint Fredrico's and then get some Aggie Ice Cream. I really wish I would've went to Utah State...I think Logan is such a pretty town and so close to the mountains!
Kaden is a little weird and is our middle child and always looking for attention. He wanted his hair to stick straight up this day, so that is how we did it!!
This picture is to show what a 'sweat ball' Bufie is!!! Sheesh!!! When you look at this picture and see curls, it is really a wet head of sweat!!! If ever he falls asleep on one of us, we end up soaking wet!!! It is ridiculous!! All of our kids have been this way!
Ahh, I guess he is our current favorite :)
Here is a picture of Taylor, Bufie, and Kaden at Fredrico's!!
Ahhh, the garlic bread and salad...so yummy!
Here is a picture of beautiful Bear Lake!!! We LOVE Bear Lake!!!
It is so peaceful and beautiful and blue and so fun.
We look forward to going here every year!
Taylor kept putting her hood over her head so she could take a little nap.
I don't think she realized that our road trip would be so much sitting in the car!
Aggie Ice Cream!
Kaden ordered my favorite: Aggie Blue Mint!
This is how we found the kids one morning!
Not sure how they stayed asleep like this, but I guess at least they weren't fighting!
Another sleeping picture of the Bufester!
Tay snuggled up in the Blankets. She is such a cute little girl!















No comments:
Post a Comment