Saturday, March 10, 2012

Disney on Ice

Of course these pics are out of order. Oh well. On thursday the 8th we went to SLC to Disney on Ice Toy Story 3 version. I have never been to one before and neither had Brian and its not like us to splurge on these types of things but we decided to do it. Well Wednesday night to Thursday morning Bufie had a fever and was congested and coughing. It wasn't good. I went to work for a few hours hoping he would feel better. He seemed a bit better and we decided to still go and if he was too sick one of us would stay at hotel with him. We must have been blessed as he was pretty darn good the whole trip even though we knew he wasn't feeling well. He couldn't even really eat because of his stuffy nose...which didnt make it fun for me :) oh well.
We ate at In n Out of course, then checked into hotel and them went to the delta center. I planned on splurging for prizes while there, but, Holy Crap, I didn't think they would be that much!!! Taylor wanted a t shirt and Kaden got a light up Woody toy. They were sooo happy! They also loved the show and Kaden didn't take his eyes off of it the whole time! So, I'm glad we went. It was actually pretty fun! Of course a trip with us wouldn't be complete without major goof ups. We left diaper bag at hotel and of course Bufie decides to poop during the show. So I had to ask the people in front of us I'd I could borrow a diaper...embarrassing! Then we didn't even pack Bufie any clothes...I thought that was all taken care of while I was at work!!! Guess not! We taught Sierra how to spot Mo's with our Modar!! Haha. She thought we were crazy!! After the show we searched for a fro-yo joint and ended up at Lanaberry. Best crepe ever! We woke up and ate breakfast of oatmeal and smoothies at jamba juice and them headed to IKEA. It was fun because the kids were so well behaved the whole time. Bufie wasn't feeling well but he was pretty content. I hope we sell our house so we can do some major shopping there!!!! (so does Taylor) we didn't have a stroller so not much other shopping was done, so we finally got home about 4 in the afternoon. I'm glad we went on Thursday night though because now we can actually relax and enjoy our Saturday and Sunday! Too bad we are losing an hour of sleep, but hooray for more SUNLIGHT!!

No comments: