Last weekend we took a getaway trip to Boise to stay with Shannon and watch some High School State Basketball games. I figured the drive to Boise since we left mid-morning would be pretty relaxing and the kids would fall asleep....I was wrong. They stayed awake the whole time talking and talking and talking...so, no relaxing drive for us!!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Weekend Getaway w/ Ton of Pics
So, I just came to the conclusion that I might blog more if our computer wasn't soooo slow!!! Because really, I don't blog, I just like to post pics of the cute little kids!! :)
Last weekend we took a getaway trip to Boise to stay with Shannon and watch some High School State Basketball games. I figured the drive to Boise since we left mid-morning would be pretty relaxing and the kids would fall asleep....I was wrong. They stayed awake the whole time talking and talking and talking...so, no relaxing drive for us!!
Here they are posing for the camera. They also read a lot of book and Kaden realized he loves sharks and dinosaurs even more now!!

Here is Shannon with the kids at the basketball game, Soda vs. Melba to see who would be in the championship game the next day....well, it wasn't Soda...darn it. I also realized I will be the worst parent to watch my kids play when they get older, I couldn't even handle watching this game and I only knew a few of the players. The game was pretty close with either team only leading by about 4 until half, then Melba got ahead by a bit due to a 4-pt play. They just couldn't come back after that. It was fun to watch and I was happy at all the Soda fans that traveled to Boise to watch them play!



Here are the kids at Shannon's on Friday morning. I realized alot of things on this trip, and another thing I realized (again) was to never let Brian pack for a trip. He forgot to pack Taylor any clothes other than pajamas and underwear. Luckily we bought her this shirt the day before at the mall and luckly she can fit in Kaden's pants, we just had to roll them up to look like capris cause they were a little short. We were hoping for some nice Boise weather, but it rained all day on Saturday. Not good for the outside fishing pond at Cabelas...
I had these pics turned the other way before I posted, not sure what happened, use your imagination! But the kids love their dad and he is super good with them and loves to play with them, too, as you will see more of in a bit...........

We went to a place called Planet Kid on Saturday to let the kids have some fun, and they certainly did...so did Brian!!! Remember, Brian...it is called Planet kid, Not AdultKID!!!
Last weekend we took a getaway trip to Boise to stay with Shannon and watch some High School State Basketball games. I figured the drive to Boise since we left mid-morning would be pretty relaxing and the kids would fall asleep....I was wrong. They stayed awake the whole time talking and talking and talking...so, no relaxing drive for us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE MY FAMILY! CUTE KIDS! Love MOM
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love the picture in the car where Kaden was slipped out of the straps in the carseat. Must be a universal kid thing! :) Yay for a prego picture. You look so cute!!!
Post a Comment