Thursday, February 03, 2011

Tay's Dance

Obviously, due to lack of blogging, our lives have been pretty boring over the past month. In January, Taylor's dance class danced at the Bengal Send-Off at ISU. She did AMAZING!!! Of course, we are her parents, but she has improved soooo much since last year and she absolutely loves dance. (not sure where she gets that from, maybe the attention she gets from it??!!!??) She loves her costume and performing in front of others, but she had the whole dance memorized and didn't really even need to watch the teacher. I was a little worried at first because she has been a little clingly lately and didn't want me out of her sight until it was her turn to dance, but she got out there and didn't freeze up a bit...just danced away. Great job TAYLOR!!!



To give credit where its due...THANK YOU ANN!!! for the pictures. Brian had the video camera, and I can't ever get a good shot in the gym, so we are glad Ann was there to capture the moment!!!
Hopefully some excitement will pick up in our lives shortly, but I doubt it, I am not making any blogging promises until May when hopefully our new little baby boy will arrive safely and soundly!!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Tay Tay is so cute! But you forgot to mention that she is famous and was in the paper!