Monday, September 14, 2009

Fair

Last Friday, we took the kids to the Eastern Idaho State Fair...we hand't been there in a few years and figured the kids would love to go and look at the animals....and since there was no Lagoon trip this year, we went to the Carnival. Too bad, Taylor wanted to go on all the rides that she was too little for, we tried to cheat and just send her on one, but they said, "No way". Too bad, she would have loved them, so Lagoon....here we come....next year!
Poor Kade only got to go on the Merry Go-Round and that was with the carni saying "Hold him tight" about 10 million times....seriously.....

Taylor loved it, though!!! She loved these demolition derby cars...it was kind of fun!
Oh cute!!! Let's just hope she smiles so good when we do family pictures next Thursday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How cute! Seriously, you thought Taylor could pass as being big? I could've told you that wouldn't work! I'm jealous, I want to go to a fair. :(

MOM said...

Your pictures are so cute! I have the cutest grandkids in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!