Sunday, October 05, 2008

LOOK who's 4 months



Kaden's eyes are a little big!! It's a little spooky!!



It's finally October, our favorite month with our favorite Holiday!! HALLOWEEN!! I love the fall...it's the best season...perfect days, cool nights, beautiful changing fall colors, fun fall and halloween decorations...if only I wasn't so cheap and would buy some more, my house would be loaded. We are working on getting some family pictures taken...wow...we haven't had a family picture since our wedding day. Hopefully the weather will cooperate...and the kids!! These past 4 months really have gone by fast...but so does everyday...so, it's not that shocking...Kade goes in for his 4 month checkup on the 13th...so we will see then how big he his...he feels huge to me...I am sure he will catch up to Tay in no time!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

Don't you just LOVE Halloween! Kade looks all ready! :)

Our Family said...

He is looking like a little four month old. His eyes are so big! He is so dang cute!
I love Halloween also, the colors you can decorate with are some of my favorite, and I love to get dressed up so it is great on Halloween to go out with the fam.
Jill

Heidi said...

Oh is he so stinkin cute! I love his spikey hair! I cant believe he is 4 months already. He's gettin too big! miss you guys!

Boudrero said...

he is so cute. Can you send him to me? I could handle two four month olds....hee hee. I love his hair. It is coming in much thicker than D.J.'s.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't believe those eyes. I love it when I happen to look on your blog and you have new pictures! I miss your kids so much. Can't wait to see them, Love you all, MOM