Here is the group at the 3rd annual Halloween party:
Kate (Billy Bob), Jaycie (Princess), Jordyn (Batgirl) Kaden as himself, Jen (vampire witch)
Buddy (Transformer), Allie (Pumpkin) and Taylor (Monkey).
I decided to do the 3rd annual Halloween party again this year. I stress out way too much to put on a little party for the kids, but we always have SO MUCH fun. I was glad Jordyn and Allie were able to come this year. They seemed to have a lot of fun playing with the other kids and doing the games. We put together a spider web (a bunch of string tied from the toy to the deck that the kids had to go through) that was the highligh of the night and the least work. The kids spent probably over an hour going through the spider web multiple times and it was so much fun to watch them going through it as well. I guess I will have to continue the tradition every year! The kids look forward to it and its so much fun. Halloween is my favorite holiday!!

1 comment:
Jenn- You are such a cute witch, and the kids look great. Your spide web looks awesome, I might have to use that idea next year.
Tina
Post a Comment