Monday, September 29, 2008

Definitely a Monday

So, I am going to blog a story that probably noboday cares about, but I am hoping it will relieve some stress...if I don't freak out before...I am not even able to type so well......AAUUGGGHH.
Well, this morning I was feeding Kade...like I do everyday. Taylor was in teh bathroom and I could hear the water running...full blast. I figured she was just washing her hands because she loves to do that...and waste a lot of soap which makes me annoyed. So, since Kade is not a good eater at all and gets so easily distracted...I could not go in there or that would have been another disaster...if I would have known what was going on, I would have dealt with a Kade disaster over this anyday!!! I kept telling Tay to turn the water off...but she didn't. Fianlly Kade fell asleep, I put him in bed and looked in the bathroom....no time for pictures because I was too MAD!! She had her feet soaking in teh sink...don't we all love a little foot soak...with the plug in and water was EVERYWHERE!!! ARGH!!! She went straight to time out after taking off her soaked clothes and I soaked up the bathroom with about 3 towels sopping wet. Then I went downstairs to throw them in teh laundry and thought it smelled a little musky. Our basement is not fully finished, so I could smell water on the cement foundation. I looked over, and water EVERYWHERE!!! ARGH!!!!!! I am not sure how that happened but the floor and anything on it was soaked....again about 8 towels sopping with water to fix that one...Tay is still suppose to be in time out...probably in effective at this point, and since I am downstairs and she is upstairs who knows what the heck she is into now!!! And, can I get a hold of my husband to tell this to, NO!! ARGH!!! I know he is busy at work, but I am stressed!!! I LOVE BEING A MOM!!! I cannot wait until 1:00 pm when I can go to work and hand the kids over to Brian...why don't these things happen on his shift with the kids????


OK, so about 45 minutes later...I am editing the post...before too many people think I am crazy...I'll admit, I know that this disaster was mostly my fault...I should have checked up on my daughter...but, she's 2 1/4 years old...she should know better, right?!?!?!?!

5 comments:

Shae said...

Oh the joys of being a mother! Kids know when mom can't see or help them...that's when they can get into the most trouble! Mariah is such a great helper for me with Mercedes, but as soon as I start to feed her, then Mariah won't listen to a darn word I say, and she gets into trouble!!!

I hope you have a good rest of your day!! This is what a lot of motherhood is about, right?!? :)

Anonymous said...

Tay is only 2 1/4, maybe when she is 2 1/2 she will know better. Haha. I wish you would've taken pictures cuz how cute would that have been? By the way, I live in Las Vegas, so I can't ever see her. Maybe I want to see pictures of her soaking her feet. I hope you weren't mean to her!

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

You make me smile!!!! I love it! let me know if you need a day off... I'm a GREAT babysitter!!! Love Ya!

Heidi said...

Oh dont ya love it! Its a good thing shes cute right? Thats what I always tell my girls! They come up with some interesting stuff!

Boudrero said...

Not my perfect little niece Taylor. She would never do anything like that. I love the pictures of her making pizza. cute shirt she has on... buddy and kade look just alike...it's the eyes. miss you guys.