Wow, Harry and Loyd you guys look really impressive, however, I will have to say Brian you look like you dressed for St. Patty's day, you little Leprochaun. Pretty impressive, I'm pretty sure I remember this dance, but I wasn't brave enough to get this "dressed up". How is Cody, by the way? I haven't heard from him in a while. Did you see the SD vs. Den game today? Unbelieveable!! I was only able to see the 4th quarter, but it was crazy!! Anyways, nice suit buddy.
3 comments:
oh my!!! I remember those pants. They barely fit over your bunderson bubble butt!! hee hee. Nice picture.
Wow, Harry and Loyd you guys look really impressive, however, I will have to say Brian you look like you dressed for St. Patty's day, you little Leprochaun. Pretty impressive, I'm pretty sure I remember this dance, but I wasn't brave enough to get this "dressed up". How is Cody, by the way? I haven't heard from him in a while. Did you see the SD vs. Den game today? Unbelieveable!! I was only able to see the 4th quarter, but it was crazy!! Anyways, nice suit buddy.
Jed
I agree with the leprochaun comment. I keep looking for the box of Lucky Charms.
Post a Comment