
Shannon Woods and Rase Woods

Shannon Woods and Brian Bunderson



Brian, Shannon, and Rase went to a concert in Montana...one of my favorite bands--Staind. I unfortunately was unable to go due to having a new born baby. They had a really good time and stayed overnight after the concert. The next day on their way home, they drove through Yellowstone as Shannon and Rase had never been there before. I think they were pretty tired of being in a car, but enjoyed the scenery that Yellowstone National Park has to offer!
2 comments:
Boonsie,
It sounded like you had fun at the concert and in Yellowstone. I like the pictures. Especially the one with the buffalo. I think that you are losing some weight or something. Your lookin good!!!
See ya, love ya, bye..
Kimmie
So where are the pics from the concert. Must be nice to travel all over the country and enjoy life! I hope that wife of yours got some packing done while you were gone.
Post a Comment