We are putting our house up for sell. I have really enjoyed living in Brian's house with him at 454 Jefferson for the first 1 1/2 years of our marriage. It was a nice little house with a nice, big backyard. However, it is on a very busy street and we felt we should proabably put our house up for sell because we did not know how long it would take to sell and didn't want to be on a busy street with a toddler!
Well, our house sold in less that 24 hours!! The day we put it on the market, they had a realtor walk through and the next day a few of the realtors brought people over to look at the house and we had an offer. We were very surprise and very happy. We thought it would take at least six months!!! We had not even began looking for a new place, but we will begin now!
We were very lucky and blessed with such a fast offer.
4 comments:
I knew it!! No packing was done, and it's only 9 days until M-day. It should be easier now though because me slav//.. assistant, Shannon is there to help. I think the reason there are no concert pictures is because they really went to a Taylor Hicks concert and didn't want us to know about it!! Think about that....
How many fingers does he have????
8 fingers and 2 thumbs---do you want fries with that?
I WOULD SAY THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD GO TO A TAYLOR HICKS CONCERT, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I ALREADY DID! TRUST ME STAIND WAS BETTER!
SHANNON
Post a Comment