Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesday, June 21

Well, it is now the 21st and I still have no kid.....it is getting really annoying....I would just really like to go into labor and have a baby!! I have tried walking and staying active and doing things that everybody tells me to do, but apparently it doesn't work for this child!! The doctor says we will induce labor on Friday the 23rd if nothing has happened by then, so I guess that is what we will be planning on. It is just annoying becuase I finished up all my work last week because it was suppose to be my last week at work, but now that I do not have a kid, I have nothing to do at work, or at home (Brian says I should do the dishes, but I really do not want to do that!) I am the one over 9 months pregnant, he should do them, right??? Anyways, we will keep you all posted on when the new arrival arrives, if ever, if I don't get induced, I will probably end up being pregnant for a couple of years, that is how it feels anyways!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW.... JENNY FINALLY HAS DONE THE DISHES FOLKS. I GLAD HER MOM TRAINED HER SOOOO WELL.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I guess, and Im sorry to have to say it, that the baby is going to be just like you. What I mean is, your to lazy to do the dishes, and she's to lazy to be born! The funny part is that this is only the begining. You still have to deal with all the other problems that you will be facing with this child. It is a parents dream, "When you grow up I hope you have a kid just like you!!" So far it's looking good. (for the Grandparents that is. LOL)

Anonymous said...

Wow Jen...your family is just as mean as ours is.

She will come when she wants. She must be stubborn like Jack. I sure hope she doesn't act like Jack.

Tell Buddy that I am sick of hearing about Stavi!! Stavi this and Stavi that. I hope he doesn't want to name the kid Stavi. Taylor Stavi Bunderson aughhh....

I can't wait to see you guys!!!

Love ya and good luck,
Kimmie