Sunday, July 29, 2012

Park City Vacation

The weekend after the independence day holiday we went to park city as we had tickets to go zip lining in Provo canyon. We stayed at condo the first night then in SLC hotel second night. It was a good getaway. Again--not enough pics which I am feeling guilty about. I didn't take my camera or phone ziplining but Forrest, Sierra, Rase, Brian and I went. Shannon thankfully watches kiddos. During this trip we also had tix to go to REAl salt lake soccer game. We went to the new city creek mall and temple square. It was all good until we were going to get lunch and Rase called to tell us the window in our truck was busted. We thought maybe just heat combustion until we realized all our stuff was stolen including Taylors new monkey nah with a lot of her new birthday clothes, Brian's bag, Cody's diaper bag, GPS, video camera, camera, laptop, tablet, ect... It was terrible as we had not downloaded anything from our video camera over last few years!!! Terrible!!!! I am just glad we were all safe! But it seems when it rains it pours. Our washer had just broke as well!

No comments: